Thursday, April 9, 2009

Still Waiting

We are still waiting and waiting and waiting. I have read plenty of blogs about women who have been induced and preffer that method and other blogs where women say they would have rather waited because its more painful. Now I don't know what I want to do. Im confused. I want Alyssa to come out already but Im afraid of an induction. I guess however it happens will be on Gods hands. Only he knows the plan ...

I have been feeling strong contractions today especially in the last hour. Ouch! Tomorrow I have an appointment with my OB for an NST so hopefully they can tell me some good news and I wont have to be induced. I just want to meet my little girl! Ya know! Hopefully this full moon myth has some truth to it. They say more babies are born on a full moon for whatever reason. Who knows all I know is that I can't wait to meet her.

No comments:

Post a Comment