Monday, April 6, 2009

Tomorrow should be the day?

Okay so its been a few days since I've been on here and updated my info. I kinda wanted to wait a while because there hasn't been any changes. Alyssa is still in my tummy. she is stubborn just like her mommy and daddy.

To our little angel:

Hi baby...

mommy and daddy want to meet
you so bad but your due date is tomorrow and Dr. Kizner says
that I'm still 1cm,
which means that your little butt is probably not going
to come out by your due date.

Daddy talks to you almost every night and
tells you to hurry up and come
out, but you seem not to listen.

We love you
little mamas and we want you to
come out and introduce you to our family,
but if its not tomorrow its okay!

We love you anyways with all our heart. <3 id="SPELLING_ERROR_4" class="blsp-spelling-error">don't stay there for another 2 weeks. =)


So, today we had our doctors appt. Last week I was informed that I was 1 cm dialated. I wanted to go in and have Dr. Kizner (my OB) tell me that i've dialated to at least one more (hopefully 3-4 cm) but when i saw him today he said that I was still 1 cm. NO CHANGES! OMG!!!!! WTF. I have been feeling contractions that should have done something... right? Well I made up my mind to stop worrying about "when" its going to happen. Every night I wake up to pee and wonder if my water will break while I'm walking to the bathroom. hehehe :)
Every contraction I feel makes me wonder if this is it...but nothing. Im really hoping that today would be the day but in reality only God knows when this little mamas will come out. I hope and pray that all goes well during my delivery and when it happens it will happen.


If you come out today or tomorrow little angel as long as you are healthy and well that's all i ask for.

I cant wait till the day you come out and I can hold you in my arms and say that your mine.

I cant wait to whisper in your little ears how much I love you and how much we have waited for our arrival.
Mommy and daddy wish you were here already but its okay as long as you come out with five little toes on each foot and five little fingers on each hand, we will be more than happy. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment