Thursday, April 2, 2009

False Alarm

Okay, so since yesterdays incident with the whole mucus plug thingy everyone is concerned and wants me to get checked out. My mom and grandma believe that its a BIG sign and that I shouldn't take any risks and go to Labor and Delivery. I didn't want to go in yesterday since i've read about the mucus plug and it shouldn't be a big deal, so we decided to sleep on it and see what happens.
So Today, around 1:30 pm Jason came home and we got ready to go to the doctors office. Better to be safe than sorry. We drove to Long Beach Memorial and got checked it around 3:00pm. The Nurse's name was Janine. She was really nice! Very welcoming and explained everything. She even gave me some apple juice. Basically her diagnosis was that im still at 1 cm dialated but im 70 % effaced and im having contractions that are 7-8 minutes apart. She decided to send me home since it was too early and I was not in labor yet. :(

Of course we needed to take a picture for the album! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment