Saturday, April 25, 2009

ALyssa is 2 weeks now

Yesterday Alyssa turned 2 weeks. She had her 1st doctors appt with Dr. Arlene Francisco Hugh. No shots yet but they did measure her and take her weight. She is now 9 pounds 4 oz and and 1/2 inch longer. My baby is growing so fast. Dr. Hugh says that she is in the 88 percentile and 83rd percentile for length and weight. She is so big and beautiful and she does the cutest little faces. I love her so much. I think she looks like me but at times she resembles her daddy. Every day she changes, and I don't know what imma do when I have to go back to work. I get so sad just thinking about it too!

Today Jason went back to work. I was depressed for the last two days thinking that I would feel lonely. I miss him being here. Its not that I can't do it on my own because I know I could but just having him here just in case something happens was really reassuring. He was a great help. When I needed to shower, or prepare her milk he would watch her. If she was sleepy or needed a little attention he was really good at putting her to sleep. Also if I was tired and wanted to rest he was hereso that I could rest while he took care of our little precious angel. Now he is at work and I miss him so much! My mom is here helping out with what she can which helps. Also writing about it kinda helps too. I'm venting! :)

Here are some updates:

Alyssa's umbilicord cord stump fell off on moday that was exactly 10 days.

She is also eating more. She is up to 4 oz bottles sometimes.

Doctor says she is a big baby maybe a b ball player. lol maybe!

No comments:

Post a Comment