Thursday, April 30, 2009

Doing GREAT!

Tomorrow will be 3 weeks since Alyssa was born and I'm recovering very well. I'm almost fully recovered and cant wait to spend some "quality time" with my hubby! The bleeding has subsided its practically like all stopped but im still going to wait the 6 weeks like the doctor advised. Since I had a slight tear, I don't want to risk anything happening. Can't Hardly wait though! LOL

Alyssa has done some really cute stuff too! Yesterday I was sitting on one side of the bed and went behind her and walked to the other side. I noticed that she turned her head towards me and her little eyes followed me. I walked to the other side again to see if it was a coinsidence. Nope I was right she kept following as I walked around the room =). I know its somthing so minimal but to me its a big deal because its a sign that she is growing so fast and observing everything around her. Pretty soon she will be crawling then walking and then leaving off to college. LOL It's just something I thought I would like to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment