Friday, April 17, 2009

1 Week Old


Today my baby is 1 week old. I cant believe it! She is the most adorable little angel and does the cutest things, and to think its only been 1 week. WOW! Everything seems to be going well. She started eating very little like 1 ounce and then 2 and now she is up to 3 ounces every feeding about every 3 to 4 hours. She also makes the cutest face when she poops. :) LOL

I can not imagine life without her now, its like i love her so much and i've only known her for 1 week. It truely is amazing I cannot explain it. I now know what it means to be a mom and what that unconditional love that everyone talks about feels like.

Oh yes and Daddy Jason is very helpful. He helps feed her and change her diper too! Although we still need a little more practice in the diper changing area. :) He loves his lil mamas so much I can see it in his eyes when he looks at her. I love that about him. I know we have only been at it for ONE WEEK but he is going to be a great dad! (Ahhh tear tear). I gave him something that no one else has ever given him and it makes me so happy to see how much he enjoys having her around and how happy he is to be a daddy.

Lots of people have come to see her already too. She is so loved!
Great Grandma feeding her on the left and uncle Ricky with girlfriend on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment