Thursday, May 14, 2009

Update on baby Alyssa

When you first get pregnant and begin to tell people, besides congratulations, you usually hear the same line over and over again, "prepare for no more sleep." Well Alyssa is a really good baby she usually sleeps 4 hours and then wakes up for a feeding and then back to sleep she goes. BUT.. the other day I really understood what people were talking about. I mean I do miss sleeping my straight 8 hours but the other day Alyssa would just not go to sleep. OMG! She would fall asleep while I was holding her, but as soon as I would place her in her cradle she would wake up and act as if she was hungry but the thing is that she had just ate her 4 ounces. So I decided to give her 1 more ounce. She fell asleep in my arms but then as soon as I put her down in her cradle she would wake up again! ARGHHHH!!! I did not go to sleep until 2am and that was because I fell asleep with her in my arms. She was up by 4:30 to eat again and didnt go back to sleep till about 6am so I didnt really get any rest. She usually never does that I was surprised. Oh well thats what its like being a mommy. I kinda expected it but since she never did that to begin with I just figured that she would not be one of those babies.

Well that was me venting! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment