Monday, May 18, 2009

Growing up so FAST!

Alyssa is 5 weeks old and I feel that she has grown up so much since her birthday. She keeps her lil head up when I hold her and try to burp her or when I lay her down for Tummy Time she acts like she is ready to crawl. OMG! I love her so much but soon she will be off to colleges. =)

Since she turned a month I have taken her out to meet up with our school buddy Adriana. She says that you look like your daddy, Alyssa. Just like everyone else who meets you, she agrees that you have his little facial expressions.

Of course we had to take a picture. . . Duh!
Alyssa was wide awake in this picture. We had gone to Long Beach state to pick up my cap and gown because on May 28th WE ARE GRADUATING! YEY!

More of those pictures to come next week. I can't wait.
But for the mean time here are some other pictures of Baby Alyssa and what we did last week.

These are the ladies at work holding my baby. They too say she looks like daddy. OH GOSH!

We also visited Auntie Jenny and Cousin Romeo and thier doggies!

Look at Alyssa's face when she is looking at the doggies. lol thats so funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment