Wednesday, May 6, 2009

New pics!!

I love this picture so much! I know everyone tells me that she looks like her daddy Jason but to me this picture truely proves it. There is a picture of Jason and I this past christmas and i think they are making the same expression. LOL! LOVE IT!!!! She was so tired you can see it in her eyes but she still posed for mommy! =)


Ha Ha her eyes kept getting lower and lower.












Until... she fell asleep. I love my baby!







I also took some other pictures with the cutest lil' green outfit that her auntie Jenny bought her. Gotta love the facial expressions... I just had to share them.



Don't you just love the her facial expression on this pic. She did not want to cooperate but mommy still got the picture and I love her little face. Its like she's saying "mommy are you serious with all these pictures."
Well until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment