Thursday, January 14, 2010

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!

Where to start... The last time i blogged was October 7th and so much has happened since then. Alyssa is now 9 Months old. The last 3 months my little girl has grown up so fast... I cannot believe it.



She started crawling at 6 months. It just sort of happened. One day she just decided "LETS GO!" :)

Halloween was fun. Alyssa was a little lamb. She looked adorable too! I just loved her costume. Thanks grandma Griffin. =)





She also has her two bottom teeth. She got those between 7-8 months. She now likes to eat table food. She thinks she's grown! Thanksgiving and Christmas came and went. She loved it! Opening presents and spending time with the family was so fun. Alyssa actually sat and opened presents. I was totally amazed.

Oh yes and she is stading by herself now. Yes she is! I am so shocked that its happening NOW! My baby is 9 months old and she is standing on her own. . . She will walk soon I know it.
Lets see what else is new ... We also had our trip to Las Vegas for our cousin Bri's 15th Birthday /4095-celebration. She looked adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment