Wednesday, October 7, 2009

So big so fast



So much has happened, and I've been so busy that I have not had the time to write about our beautiful little girl... so whats new? ALYSSA IS A LITTLE BRAT!!!! just kidding but she is getting so fussy lately, maybe because she is teething. She is going to be 6 months in three days and she is a handful, big time. Alyssa loves her baby food. She loves peaches, sweet potatoes, green peas, and banana. I've given her all kinds but those are by far her favorites.



Alyssa loves her daddy. oh my goodness she LOVES her daddy so much. Example, when I come home she sees me okay and i pick her up, that's about it. But when daddy gets home, she practically goes half crazy she sees him and tries to stand up and go to him. Alyssa can't even crawl yet, but she acts as if she wants to run to him. Its adorable.





What else is new:

She makes lots and lots of noises, she is a screamer. LOL
She said mama last month on sept. 26th
She has her first trip to the emergency room. she has a fever of 102.9 we were so scared!

but now she is healthy and super happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment