Monday, March 30, 2009

Ohhh what a scare!

I had a scare yesterday because it was the first time that I felt like this baby is on her way soon. It was about 10:30p and Jason and I were watching some comedy show with Bill Cosby. It was really fun because he was talking about his wife and when she gave birth. I could not stop laughing. Well anyway I began to feel some sharp pains in my vagina that shot upward (Sorry TMI but it really hurt). after a few minutes a felt it again and my stomach was really hard too. I thought to myself OMG! this is it we need to go to the hospital.

So I told jason to get the phone number for Long beach memorial hospital Labor and delivery. I dont want to be one of those people that goes to the hospital and gets sent back home because its too early. We decided to wait it out. I drank some water and layed down. Hopefully that would help determine if what I was feeling was true labor or something else.
I went online and googled "sharp pains in vagina during pregnancy" and basically it said that it could mean the baby is ready to come out and my cervix is begining to dialate. If they were contractions It would be more painful and I would definitely know!

Well thats pretty much it. I didn't end up going to the hospital becuase the pains went away so I guess everything is okay and this little girl still wants to stay in there.

I just hope she comes out soon. Not wednesday since its April 1st and I dont want her to be a april fools baby. =) Any other day would be perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment