Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Dr. Visit

Today I went to see my OB. He basically told me that I am 1cm dialated and 60 % effaced. (meaning how much my cervix has thinned out). Wow 1cm! COME ON! Well its better than nothing. right ;0) He also made a prediction that the baby could be here soon probably FRIDAY! WHOOO HOO! Im nervous and scared but excited all at the same time. I've been feeling contractions all morning... they come and go so hopefully we will all see Alyssa soon! :0)

The Nursery

Here is her bedroom! We have finished the decorating and I'm so excited. Daddy painted the walls and help put the butterflies and flowers up on the walls as well as the borders. Thanks to both Grandma Griffin and Grandma Letty we have her room set up with all the essentials! :) Now hurry up Alyssa we want you here.


No comments:

Post a Comment