Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Happy 4th of JULY!!!!

For the 4th of July we took ALyssa to Knotts Berry Farm. She's young yes but she had a good time. I guess. lol We took lotts of pictures so that when she gets older she can look back and see how little she was when she met snoopy. =)

It was one last fun thing that we got to do before I returned to work.


Yes today was my 1st day back to work. I was excited to return to work but at the same time saddend that I had to leave my little one. Jason was watching her so I didn't have anything to worry about but still. The fact of leaving her for a whole day is something I was not looking foward to. I missed her so much.

Everytime someone at work said welcome back and asked me about the baby I blabbed on about all the cute little things she does.

  • She is not a thumb sucker but she does stick her index and middle finger in her mouth and sucks like theres no tomorrow. Its the cutest thing in the world. I Love it!

  • She also has the cutest smile ever. I love taking her a bath too. Alyssa you love the water mama!

  • When I take you a bath you kick and kick splashing the water with your little feet, that makes you smile. =)

"Alyssa Mommy loves you so much and you are growing so fast I know that you love me too and that you know im your mommy. Even when I am not there to watch you know that I am thinking of you every minute of the day."

Rock on baby! =)
Happy 4th of July!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment