Monday, June 29, 2009

Still growing! :)



Whats new with Alyssa .... lots of stuff! She is getting so big now and I am a very proud mommy. Lately she has been going to bed around 10pm and doesnt wake up till 5:30 or 6am. I love it~!
She is also eating more. 5-6 ounces per feeding.
I love her so much!
Next week I am going back to work. I kinda have mixed feelings about it. I want to go back because of the money.... im in desperate need of some new clothes. I start my internship as a teacher this September so I definitly need some professional clothes that fit nicely and that I look good in. :)
At the same time I don't want to return to work because I don't want to leave my baby. I want to be with her every second of the day. . . what if she does something new like crawl, say her first word, or do something hilarious that I would find so adorable.
I guess all First time mommy's go through this but ive spent the last 2 1/2 months taking care of my baby all day everyday, but now i have to give her to someone else for at least 8 hours of the day. Its just so difficult hopefully I dont cry. lol :)
Well, Alyssa has been smiling non-stop for weeks now but I have not been able to capture her smiling in a picture.... UNTIL NOW!!!! YEY!
She is so beautiful. 2 months 2 weeks and 5 days and every day is still unbelievable. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment